We can save our clients time and money with our friendly, professional and efficient service, as we only place experienced and reliable staff. We work closely with our clients to fully understand their requirements to deliver the best possible service.
We know the importance of finding a professional temporary worker, with our extensive candidate database, we can provide the solution. Our peace of mind service and expert advice is guaranteed! We aim to keep your business running smoothly.
How we find our candidates
We use the following resources to find our candidates: Our own extensive database Advertising on the website and internet job boards Social Media Headhunting Our candidates are carefully assessed, screened and references are obtained to confirm their suitability for each role.
The more detail you provide us in your job spec will make it easier for us to search for the right candidate.
You should make sure your job description covers:
- The specifics of the role - and any technical skills required to carry out the role
- The team - where the individual will be placed to fit seamlessly into your organisation
- Personal qualities of the individual – to enhance the growth of your business and to fit into the team culture
- Process and timescale – to help get someone into your organisation in a timely manner
- Remuneration – a suitable package to ensure we get the right person
Once a candidate is successfully placed, we monitor their progress with regular follow up meetings with the client.
Remember, you are only one phone call away from a professional, first class and reliable solution to your staffing issues. Our experienced team of consultants work quickly and efficiently to respond to your requests and enquiries. We will meticulously handle the logistics of solving your necessary cover bringing a solution to your business requirement.
Our Privacy Notice
We take our data privacy responsibilities very seriously at Pryme Choice Solutions, and we want you to understand and feel confident about how we collect, store and handle your personal data.